There are a number of basic model poses if you want to look more like a model in your pictures. First, start by turning the hips to the side away from the camera and the shoulders toward the camera. You can put one arm up with your wrist on top of your head or both arms up with your hands on top of your head. Another traditional pose involves putting one foot back and one foot forward and a little to the side of the back foot with one hand on the hip. For the face you can slightly turn the shoulders to the side and look back at the camera. Some things to avoid that look very unnatural include cupping your hand on your chin or putting a couple of fingers under your chin. Another pose that isn't natural is the peanut. It involves making two circles with your thumb and finger and putting them together in a figure 8 like a peanut. For a few more good poses you can also stand turned slightly to the side with one hand on your hip and the other up on your shoulder. If you want to smile think about something that is really funny from your past and let it create a natural smile.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades