This is a fascinating exploration by a New Hampshire public health group. Their only known function is to teach people how to properly sneeze.
(Yup. We were skeptical at first. But we did our research, and it is for real.)
The sneeze is a proven agent of disease dissemination.
Health risk resides in those aerosol droplets. Microscopic particles of infected mucous are spewed at rates of 650 mph or roughly 85% the speed of sound. The crux of this tutorial is to contain those droplets. The most efficient and hygienic method is to sneeze into your sleeve. Honest. Sneezing directly into the air or into your hands is suboptimal.
By the by, did you ever sneeze, eyes open? Probably not. The sneeze reflex contracts many of our bodies muscles, most obvious, our eyes.
And, did you ever wonder why people say 'God bless you'? During the Middle Ages, it was widely believed that a sneeze could be fatal due to it's close association with the Plague. Other accounts say it was believed a person was temporarily in purgatory during a sneeze. The blessing was made to save them from damnation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades